Home » Posts tagged 'Seo'
Tag Archives: Seo
Most online entrepreneurs are using a lot of tools in growing their ebusiness. They resort to PPC ads, search engine marketing, forum posting, blogging, social media marketing, etc. that they no longer have the time to write articles that can potentially pull up their page ranking. If you are one of them, I recommend that you take advantage of SEO article writing services that are being offered online by SEO specialists and expert articles writers. For reasonable prices, you can get optimized, highly informative copies.
Here’s how you can find the best SEO article writing service over the internet:
1. Do a Google Search. Type in “SEO article writing services” in Google and you’ll definitely get a lot of websites on the search page results. What you can do is to check out each site (or at least the top 10 sites) and compare the prices and services they offer. Look for testimonials or feedback from their previous clients. Scrutinize their website and its content. Is it well-written? Does it have higher page ranking? Do they offer 100% satisfaction? You will need to find answers to these questions so you can easily make well-informed decisions.
2. Go to freelancing sites. If you want to speed up the whole process, you can just go ahead and visit freelancing sites. In here, you can easily get in touch with people who are offering SEO article writing services. The good thing is that you’ll have a lot of choices. It’s important that you take into consider the providers’ reputation, their feedback, and their expertise so you’ll get great value for your money.
SEO article writing is quite different compare to writing regular articles. In here, you will need to really take into consideration your keyword usage to make sure that your articles will show up on page results each time a relevant search is made.
Here’s how you can create optimized articles:
1. Obviously, you will need to start the whole process by knowing the keywords to target on your content. You can do this without breaking a sweat by using keyword suggestion tools like the one that is offered by Google. Choose those terms that are not extremely competitive but still sought for by your target readers. These terms will give you better chances of getting higher page rank for your articles.
2. Strategically place your keywords on your articles. Don’t just randomly insert your keywords on your content. To better alert the search spiders, you must place your keywords once or twice on each of your paragraphs (depending on the length of your paragraphs), on your titles, on your article summary, and most especially on your resource box.
3. Highlight and use your keywords for your anchor texts. This is one effective method to pull up your page ranking. Highlight or italicized your keywords or better yet, make them clickable by converting them to anchor texts. Remember, you can only do this if you’re going to use your articles on your website/blog and on your resource box should you wish to submit your copies to publishing sites.
4. Keyword density. Using too many keywords will annoy not only your readers but also the search engines. So, limit your keyword usage so you will not be branded as a keyword abuser.
Do you belong to that segment of article writers who have heard a lot about search engine optimization but do not know the ABC of how to implement it?
Have you been writing hundreds of articles for your blog but still languish on the last pages of the goggle search engine because you do not know about the SEO techniques?
If you are willing to discover these life transforming strategies to make your business optimized for the search engine, simply read further.
Here are 3 simple steps to get you started.
Step 1 – Intelligent use of keyword density.
Step 2 – Utilizing relationships between keywords.
Step 3 – Going in for relevancy in keyword usage.
Here are step by step details that you can apply quickly and easily.
Step 1 – Intelligent use of keyword density –
Today the search engines have become a lot smarter and intelligent and will not award a higher rating to your article simply because it contains a greater keyword density. Nowadays, its all about using the keywords sparingly in a controlled manner. You should use your keywords naturally while writing your article content and do not stuff keywords.
Repetitive and unnecessary use of high traffic keywords will only help in red flagging your article by the search engines.
Step 2 – Utilizing relationships between keywords –
In order to achieve SEO, discover and then utilize the natural relationship between the keywords as they flow out from your pen onto the paper. There are many free tools available in the market today for this and one can use them to get better SEO.
An article that contains quality information for its readers by using relevant keywords attracts a larger share of readership.
Step 3 – Going in for relevancy in keyword usage –
Using a lot of keywords in your article just for the sake of increasing the keyword density rather than focusing on the relevancy of these keywords is a simple but deadly mistake that most first time writers make. You should only focus on using keywords that fit into the topic of your article.