Home » Posts tagged 'Profitable'
Tag Archives: Profitable
There is a huge difference between selling high ticket products and selling low-end products. Let me explain that further. If you are selling $10-ebook, it will be relatively easy for you to convince people to buy your products. In fact, you can get buyers to swipe their credit cards by just showing your book design and your book title. These people are mostly likely to feel okay if they will not get their money’s worth. After all, it’s just $10 and everybody can get over it in a couple of hours.
It’s a different story when you try to sell $12,000 – $25,000 coaching programs or advanced online classes. It is important that you are able to make people see the real value of your offerings and you need to give them a guarantee that they will get their money’s worth. Here’s how you can do that:
1. Offer free product sample. There is no better way to assure your clients that they will get their money’s worth than offering them with free product sample. Through this, they’ll be able to experience your offerings and gauge ahead of time if you are indeed the best person to do business with without taking any risk. You can offer free short coaching sessions or host a teleseminar. The key here is to convince people that you are really a great source of information and that you have the solutions to their pressing issues.
2. Establish your expertise online. You need to be known as an authority on your chosen niche before you can get people to consider buying from you. Don’t worry as doing this is relatively easy. You can write informative articles and submit them on all directories and submission sites. You can also maintain a content-rich blog or share your knowledge on forums and discussion boards. Don’t forget to publish your own ezine where you can send your potential clients with valuable newsletters on a regular basis. Keep in mind that the more information you offer, the higher your chances of making a sale.
3. Aggressive marketing campaign. If you are selling high ticket products, you’ll surely be able to use every exposure that you can get. Advertise your offerings on all possible avenues that can help you connect with your target market. These include article marketing, forum posting, PPC advertising, search engine marketing, banner ads, paid links, social bookmarking, viral marketing, etc.
If you are extremely good on what you do and if you think that a lot of people will die just to know what you know, you are the best candidate to create and sell high priced coaching programs. Through these, you’ll be able to help people increase their knowledge on a particular field, teach them new skills, or help them realize their goals.
Here’s how you can improve your high priced coaching programs:
1. The first thing that you need to do is to improve your skills. You must have excellent communication skills, research skills, teaching skills, and people skills to become a super coach. You can easily hone your skills by attending relevant seminars (both online and offline), reading relevant articles, blogs, and websites, working closely with other experts, and through continuous practice. You may need to spend your precious dimes to improve these skills but you can be assured that this will be one of your biggest investments to succeed in this field.
2. Take good care of your clients. Take that extra mile to pamper your clients; remember, these people are paying good money not only to learn but to be treated well also. Aside from giving them advice, tips, directions, and assistance, you must also be concern over their welfare. Give them personal advice if you think they need it and offer them with insider tips if you think these can speed up the learning process. When you give it your all to make these people happy, I can guarantee you that they will come back for more.
3. Make it a habit to ask for feedback. Nobody’s perfect but we all have our chances to improve ourselves and our skills. After each coaching program, encourage your clients to send you an email that contain their feedback, suggestions, and comments. Take each one constructively and improve on your craft accordingly. Your clients must see a better coach after every session.
4. Respect. Even if you are the more knowledgeable party in your coaching programs, keep in mind that you cannot talk down to your clients or make them feel less of themselves. Your goal here is to help them out in reaching their goals or improving their personal life.
5. Patience is virtue. Coaching is somewhat similar to teaching a one year old on how to walk. In order for them to learn, you will need to resort to repetition at all times. Be very patient and show your clients that you are not losing it even if they take a lot of time to digest the information that you are trying to get across.
Hundreds or even thousands of marketers and ebusiness owners are now using teleseminars in generating leads for their paid offerings. If you want to get ahead of them, you will need to learn these 5 ways that can make your teleseminars stand out from the rest.
1. Make it interesting. If you don’t want your callers to hang up even before you finish your presentation, you need to make sure that you’ll be able to offer them with great learning experience. Talk using conversational tone, insert interesting quotes, incorporate humor whenever appropriate, and involve your callers by allowing them to participate in the discussion from time to time. You may also opt to incorporate fun activities or games that will promote better learning.
2. Prepare. This can help you increase your chances of succeeding in this field. Spend enormous time preparing for your teleseminars so you’ll be able to make a great impression each time. You need to know what topics to discuss ahead of time, what information to share with your potential clients, the format that you are going to use, the activities that you need to incorporate, etc.
3. Stick with facts. You can’t really exaggerate the truth just to capture the attention of your target market. Keep in mind that feeding these people with unverified information can easily ruin your online credibility. Before you do your teleseminars, check all your data to make sure that they are based on facts. Prepare studies or researches that can back up your claims.
4. Improve your communication skills. It really doesn’t matter how knowledgeable you are, if you are unable to communicate your thoughts effectively, you will surely not be able to influence the buying decisions of your callers. Before you even think about hosting your teleseminars, you need to make sure that you have excellent communicate skills. If you think that there is a lot of room for improvement, it would help if you can practice everyday and if you can take advantage of relevant seminars.
5. Be enthusiastic. You really can’t sound like a robot or someone uninterested when doing your teleseminars unless you want to bore your callers to death. Be enthusiastic all throughout and influence your prospects to feel the same. Keep your energy up to easily capture, and later on, hold the attention of your callers.