Home » Posts tagged 'jumpstart'
Tag Archives: jumpstart
There are a lot of unique careers which are nowadays very popular only because we have such an expanded medium of connectivity called internet today. People are making a lot of money these days through online careers like high ticket coaching. Free samples, teleseminars and article marketing are great advertising methods. Samples increase the likelihood of prospects buying from you. Only share enough to get them interested. The rest will follow. Below are the latest 7 secrets to jumpstart your “how to sell” coaching program.
1. Listen to your market and tell them what they like to hear in your marketing materials. Speak your client’s language. If a prospect says he or she wants to own his or her business, indulge them. Do not just say you’re going to provide just a coaching program. Instead, tell them something interesting that will get their juices running. That way, they will surely buy from you.
2. Discover an existing market that has an unsolved problem your coaching program solves. Study the market, the market with money, the market you prefer to serve, and the market you have expertise in. Your success is your client’s success. There is no point staying in something that is not bringing you an income.
3. Avoid making a product first then looking its market later. You’re ignoring what the market is saying when you do this. First find the market then create the solution. This is a sure way of making money.
4. Volunteer in your community. This is a good free way to make niche contacts.
5. Target a specific clientèle. There is no sense trying to be a one size fits all business because you are looking only for people really interested in your products and services.
Follow these 5 secrets to reach your goal.
If you’re new to the coaching industry, it’s always best to do some research of the market you’re investing in before you actually venture further. It is true that jump starting a business out of nowhere is not something so easy, but if done well, your high priced coaching can be quite successful indeed. Here are four basic steps towards a good jumpstart;
o Start off with a good study of which field or niche you’re interested in. It doesn’t necessarily confer that you should stay in the same niche for the rest of your business life, but upon entering there should be no regrets; to simply say.
o Once a firm ground is decided upon, venture into marketing at a massive level, depending on your budget of course. The general rule is not to be sparing when it comes to advertising, particularly if you’re cutting down costs just because you do not see anyone coming from a particular source. Marketing can be done in many ways, either based on content marketing, video sharing, or any others. Whatever method it may be, it has to be efficient in getting the message through. Also, always remember to get your potential customer to call you back, which means your transparency is highly required as well.
o Setting up profiles and websites could probably be the next thing to do, especially if your target market is on the internet. Share reviews and ratings of your previous customers, if you have, or start by showing product samples and previews.
o Study the market well to decide on the pricing. Remember to offer competitive packages and price them independently from the current market trend, and add on great deals and other interesting offers to your existing offerings.
Take these 4 steps to jumpstart your high prices coaching career.
Don’t have a single idea as to how you can effectively sell your high ticket coaching programs? Then, read on and find out how.
1. Plan ahead. You need to have a very clear plan of action before you go ahead and sell your coaching programs online. You need to know how and when you are going to make a competitor analysis, what marketing tools to use, how much you need to spend on your advertising cost, and how much time per day are you willing to spend in doing marketing related tasks. By doing so, you can make your marketing campaign well-guided.
2. Know your audience. Who is your target market? What is their age, civil and economic status, occupation, interest, preferences, and buying power? What are they looking for in a coaching program? Why do they need your products and your expertise? You need to have a solid idea about the people you are advertising to in order to make your marketing strategies focused and highly targeted.
3. Know your skills. This is very important so you’ll know what help you are going to need when selling your high ticket coaching online. If you don’t have the flair for writing, you can hire ghostwriters if you intend to use article marketing, ezine publishing, and blog marketing. However, if you have great presentation skills, you can host your own teleseminars or do product presentation in front of a large audience.
4. Be friendly. You really can’t be a snub when convincing people to buy from you as you need to get them to like you. Be friendly when hosting your teleseminars. Use conversational tone when writing your sales letters and your articles. Sound more human when writing your blog posts and sound warm when doing forum posting.
5. Talk less, listen more. Your potential clients will most unlikely to listen to your sales pitches if you do all the talking. If you want these people to feel valued and if you want to involve them in the whole process, you’ve got to let them speak as much as you can. Get them to talk about their problems and the elements that they are looking for in a high ticket coaching program. By doing so, you’ll easily know how you can present your offering in such a way that it will look more valuable to the eyes of your prospects.