Home » Posts tagged 'Excel'
Tag Archives: Excel
Executive coaches cannot get more popular these days, when there is a great demand in the workplace for managers and supervisors to deliver immediate results.
Here’s how you can excel in this field:
1. The first thing that you need to do is to talk to your coachees (managers and supervisors). Assess how they see themselves and their roles in their organization. You can also ask them their ideas as to how their subordinates see them. You will need to do this to gauge if these people have realistic perception of themselves and their roles. Sometimes, this is where the problem lies. Other managers feel that they are very effective while their subordinates think otherwise.
2. Watch them in action. Get to see how your coachees work by simply watching them while on action. You can join them while they are having meetings or when they are doing their day-to-day tasks. It would also help if you can interview people who are working under them. By doing these, you can easily identify the behavior that needs to be modified.
3. Provide feedback. Get your coachees in a one-on-one meeting and offer them with feedback. Tell them how they are perceived by other people in the workplace and what they can do to make necessary improvements. You can show these people an action plan that can guide them all throughout. Depending on the issue, you will need to offer these people with trainings or seminars so they can learn new sets of skills or to learn how they can modify certain behavior.
You desire to excel in the coaching field, right? Well, you can attain this goal in this very competitive field by using effective goal achievement methods. Though some of these techniques may seem too simple to work, they do work because they are so simple. Announcing 5 fast steps to excel at sales coaching.
1. Build relationships with your prospects, soon to be customers and trainees. When you remember that you are in business to help others, you set yourself apart from a lot of competition out there.
2. Listen thoughtfully and write down notes about the things important to your customers. Their concerns are important to you because your business is all about helping your customers excel.
3. After you write down what concerns your customers most, suggest solutions to those pressing ideas. As you develop rapport and trust with your customers, you increase your chances of high sales.
4. Do your best to get in your customer’s shoes when it comes to helping them achieve high sales. If you understand your customers and their customers, you can suggest techniques that work well for their unique niche. So, think like them to help them.
5. Be available for your customers by phone, email or in person. Provide training in various formats because we all learn in various ways. When you deliver your program message in a way that’s understandable by your customers, they will tell more people about your quality program. This will help your sales as well as provide content that helps your customers improve their sales, also.
Are you the type of person who works well on tasks that have an obvious beginning and ending? If you are the type of person who easily feels overwhelmed by long-term projects, you may feel very fulfilled doing short-term projects. Whatever your expertise in project management, it can be a very lucrative way to make a living. Now discover 6 top steps to excel with project management consulting.
1. Identify which people might need help with managing their projects. This niche can be anything from stay-at-home moms to a business professional.
2. Outline a reasonable plan with action steps to complete the project. All along the way, create feedback points to see if you and your client are on track to achieve the desired goal.
3. Use the right attitude for completing the project. If somewhere along the way you run into unexpected obstacles that interfere with your progress, step back and examine what’s happening. A different method for some part of the process might be necessary.
4. Look at the current economic trends. People losing their jobs can be qualified prospects for your consulting. How? You can use your management skills to guide them to being a business owner.
5. Before you can define yourself as a successful manager, examine your skills, education, and experiences. Closely examining your skills and experience, identify which niche is right for you.
6. Be a team player. Because you are partnering with your client to help them successfully complete their projects, cooperation skills are a must. Remember to use them.