People who offer training programs know different ways to get more students to join their program. When you share your quality techniques with the world, you provide program content samples. When you do this, people are exposed to your expertise. This is a great way to get new customers. As you read through this brief article, uncover 6 marvelous secrets to accelerate your sales training course.
1. Cross promote when possible. You can work with other businesses that compliment your business. You can create local cross promotion events or cross promote with an online business. When you work together you share each others’ lists and techniques. You can learn a lot from other businesses.
2. Create memberships to encourage long term relationships with your students. These memberships create long term revenue for you. Businesses like knowing a quality business advisor. Why not let it be you?
3. Create a club or association for graduates of your basic training program. Create an awards program. Your students could win those awards. Then, they can use them in their credentials. Make sure the awards really require effort rather than just be a sham.
4. Hire one or more of your students to do associate coaching. This can bring in additional revenue for you and your apprentice.
5. Remember to do teleseminars to keep promoting your business. People can attend seminars from anywhere in the world by phone.
6. Keep learning new skills so you can offer the best information available. You must stay current to stay competitive with other businesses in your niche.
By the way, do you want to add a coaching program to your business? If so, download my brand new free training here: coaching program training
Sean Mize is the author of Anyone Can Coach, the definitive guide to starting your own coaching program fast.