Some self-employed business people absolutely detest doing marketing and sales. They avoid it like the plague. However, marketing and sales will always be a part of business. For those who detest doing sales, this article is for you. Announcing 5 priceless methods to excel with sales.
1. If you dislike doing sales, it will probably show in your sales presentations, your marketing copy and in your attitudes. Remember, the reason you are in business is to genuinely help others. As a result of helping others, they will give you money to solve their problems. Focus on how you make a huge difference in the lives of your prospects and customers. This is one way to increase your sales excellence.
2. If you dislike doing sales, write down on paper the things you are saying to yourself when it comes to sales. Then, change those statements in a way that reflects the benefits of sales to yourself and your customers.
3. Remind yourself that you are making a huge difference in your life, your family’s life and in the life of your customers. Keep pressing forward.
4. Instead of selling, imagine that you are looking for partners in the community who feel stressed out about an issue based in your niche that your product or service solves. You are helping the partners in your community live in a happier place.
5. Consciously focus on doing business activities with passion. When you drive yourself to develop skills associated with your life’s passion, you might find a way to feel better about selling.
By the way, do you want to add a coaching program to your business? If so, download my brand new free training here: coaching program training
Sean Mize is the author of Anyone Can Coach, the definitive guide to starting your own coaching program fast.